The Mission of the Mendon-Upton Regional School District
The Mendon-Upton Regional School District, in partnership with our communities, delivers a progressive educational experience focused on the unique needs of each child, providing them a competitive advantage in the 21st Century. Exemplary teaching and a high quality curriculum equip our students with the skills to create solutions for a rapidly changing, technologically rich, and culturally diverse world.
The Mendon-Upton Regional School District will be a model regional school community known for excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our Core Values
Our students' success results from:
- Collaboration between students, educators, parents, and the community
- Communication of high expectations and shared accountability
- Exemplary teaching and actively engaged learning
- Fostering a safe environment of mutual respect and pride in achievement
- Recruitment, development, and retention of high quality faculty and staff members
- Focus on the future where our students acquire essential skills needed for college and careers